The Widow’s Pantry is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We provide tax-deductible receipts for clean, seasonal clothing donations. We accept items suitable for outdoor dwelling; as many of our recipients travel between shelters and local parks. Please donate new or gently worn items (clothing you yourself would wear).
Due to lack of storage space, we cannot accept bed linen, sheets, pillows, comforters and blankets – or after five clothes and suits.
Seasonal Donations (*New / Unopened)
- Clothing: Shirts, Jeans
- Undergarments: *Socks, *Underwear, *Under Shirts, *Bras
- Footwear: Tennis Shoes, Casual Shoes
- Outerwear: Jackets
- Toiletries: *Toothpaste, *Soap, *Shampoo, *Lotion, *Feminine Products
- Long Sleeve Shirts, Hoodies, Sweaters, Sweat Suits, *Thermals
- Boots, Coats, Scarves, Hats & Gloves
To schedule a pick up, or ask questions
Call: (202) 723-6839